Be part of a unique growth story!
Composites are great materials to make high-end markets such as Aeronautics, Space, and Marine more sustainable, and Airborne is industrialising a broad range of composites manufacturing processes through of automation and digitalisation. We work in The Hague Ypenburg (NL) and Lambourn (UK). Together we are a dynamic group of 125 employees.
What will your days look like working at Airborne?
Anything that has to do with space and aerospace fascinates you. Being part of an innovative company that is in the progress of making composites more affordable and being able to work with unique products is what excites you.
Today is a very busy day. On of the projects goes into production and you have to finalise some of the documents. Because of the high quality standards in aerospace, you just want to check everything twice. After all, it is of great importance that no mistakes are made. We can rely on you!
What is your new job?
As our new (technical) Work Preparator you take care of the production planning and work preparation of upcoming and running projects and production orders. You keep a clear view on the final goal; the production streamlined, efficient and according to planning.
What are your responsibilities?
Our new Work Preparator will be responsible for:
- (Technical) work preparation
- Project and production documentation
- Making CNC files for cutting, milling and measuring
- Project and production planning
- Continuous improvement
- Standardizing of the work
- Logistics planning
- Secondary vocational education in a technical direction and at least five years’ work experience in similar position
- Or a Bachelor degree in Mechanical- or Aerospace Engineering
- A preference to work experience in Space or Aeronautical engineering in process/manufacturing engineering
- Knowledge of composite manufacturing processes, milling knowledge is an advantage
- Insight and affinity with planning
- Edgecam, Lectra Damino cutter en Autocad
What we offer
Working at Airborne International will give you the opportunity to develop your career by working on highly innovative projects. We offer you a well rewarding job in an inspiring environment with like-minded and talented colleagues. You will become part of our inspiring company where innovation, quality and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We will give you the opportunity for personal and professional growth, by training, learning on the job and coaching.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment
- Generous annual leave of 32 days
- Retirement Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours; you can start between 7:00 and 9:30
- An office that is easy to access by car and by public transport
- A great opportunity to be part of a unique growth story!
Information & procedure
Recruiter: Marguerite Kortland
In case you would like to apply, please send in your application (motivation and resume) via the Apply here button.
An online assessment is part of this application procedure.
Third party applications are not appreciated.