Be part of a unique growth story!
We believe composites can be affordable for high-end markets such as Aeronautics, Space, and Marine, and Airborne has the capabilities to industrialise a broad range of composites manufacturing processes through the means of automation and digitalisation.
We work in The Hague Ypenburg (NL) and Lambourn (UK). Together we are a dynamic group of 125 employees.
What will your days look like working at Airborne?
In two weeks’ time one of your projects has a midterm deadline. One of the suppliers just called to tell you that there is a delay on deliveries. The items should be here tomorrow so that everything could be tested in time, but this will cause big a delay. Never a dull moment…
What is your new job?
As our new Project Buyer you are responsible for the acquisition of (technical) materials and services required for your projects. To this extent, you maintain master vendor data maintenance, safeguard material quality, carry out product sourcing and perform clear expediting. Communication with vendors and relationship management is important, as well as giving product advise to the business. Creation of orders, purchasing specifications, formal RFI’S/RFQ’S and bid assessments are also important aspects in your function.
What are your responsibilities?
- Purchase goods & services for projects
- Coordinate purchase scope of assigned projects
- Contribute to (implementation of) purchase strategy
- Expedite running orders
- Contribute to supplier rating and management
- All other tasks as assigned by manager
- Bachelor degree level (or Associate degree level) in engineering or business field
- At least five years in project procurement, international environment preferred
- Excellent knowledge of ERP systems
- Excellent computer skills (office applications)
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent planning skills
- Good negotiation and networking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What we offer
Working at Airborne International will give you the opportunity to develop your career by working on highly innovative projects.
We offer you a well rewarding job in an inspiring environment with like-minded and talented colleagues. You will become part of our inspiring company where innovation, quality and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We will give you the opportunity for personal and professional growth, by training, learning on the job and coaching.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment
- Generous annual leave of 32 days
- Retirement Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours; you can start between 7:00 and 9:30
- An office that is easy to access by car and by public transport
A great opportunity to be part of a unique growth story!
Information & procedure
Recruiter: Marguerite Kortland
In case you would like to apply, please send in your application (motivation and resume) via the Apply here button.
An online assessment is part of this application procedure.
Third party applications are not appreciated.