Be part of a unique growth story!
Composites are great materials to make high-end markets such as Aeronautics, Space, and Marine more sustainable, and Airborne is industrialising a broad range of composites manufacturing processes through of automation and digitalisation. We work in The Hague Ypenburg (NL) and Lambourn (UK). Together we are a dynamic group of 125 employees.
What is your new job?
Our new Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) supports all business units located at the Airborne Headquarter in The Hague-Ypenburg. The business units mainly deliver products to the Space and Aerospace industries.
In this supporting role, you will improve the quality of the production process, products and the quality management system. You will be part of a dynamic team of Quality Controllers and Measurement & Test Engineers.
Our Quality Assurance Engineer needs to be a good communicator who can work independent as well as in a team.
Reporting Lines and Interactions
You will report to the Quality Manager. You will work together with procurement, engineers, project managers, quality control and production.
What are your responsibilities?
Deliver quality related documents within the project team:
- Definition and implementation of quality assurance plan within the project
- Definition and implementation of the product inspection plan
- Ensuring the compliance of the supply chain
Preventive and corrective actions:
- Improving and promoting the non-conformity process
- Defining and implementing (within a team) the root cause analyses and CAPA
- Ensure the implementation of the CAPA in both projects and Airborne wide
Sustaining and implementing qualifications & certifications:
- Improving the QMS by reviewing and improving procedures and instructions
- Quality liaison between client, suppliers and Airborne projects and programs
- Lowering cost of quality by improving the efficiency of quality assurance and quality control
- Perform FAI and FAT
- Perform internal and external auditing
- Bachelor’s degree in technical education or similar level due to work experience
- 3 years of experience in quality within a design and manufacturing environment
- Quality auditing experience
- Experience in the aerospace industry or composite related production is a plus
- Knowledge Lean manufacturing and implementation is an advantage
- Experience in the aeronautical industry is an advantage
- Experience in the composite industry is an advantage
- Proficient in Dutch and English (verbal and writing)
Working at Airborne International will give you the opportunity to develop your career by working on highly innovative projects.
We offer you a well rewarding job in an inspiring environment with like-minded and talented colleagues. You will become part of our inspiring company where innovation, quality and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We will give you the opportunity for personal and professional growth, by training, learning on the job and coaching.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment
- Generous annual leave of 32 days
- Retirement Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours; you can start between 7:00 and 9:30
- An office that is easy to access by car and by public transport
A great opportunity to be part of a unique growth story!
Information & procedure
Recruiter: Marguerite Kortland
Information & procedure
In case you would like to apply, please send in your application (motivation and resume) via the Apply here button.
An online assessment is part of this application procedure.