Be part of a unique growth story!
Composites are great materials to make high-end markets such as Aeronautics, Space, and Marine more sustainable, and Airborne is industrialising a broad range of composites manufacturing processes through of automation and digitalisation. We work in The Hague Ypenburg (NL) and Lambourn (UK). Together we are a dynamic group of 125 employees.
What is your new job?
Our new Head of Financial Administration will work in a challenging and dynamic environment with a group of enthusiastic colleagues. Our Finance & Control department (F & C) now consists of the CFO, two Business Controllers and two senior Financial Administrative employees. In this function you report directly to the CFO.
In this versatile role you are responsible for the execution of the daily financial administration and the preparation of the financial monthly reports for the group.
You are aware of applicable laws and regulations and you ensure an adequate structure of the financial administration and the monthly closures. You are also responsible for coordinating and executing the financial statements and support on budget / forecast process. Administrative processes (AO) have no secrets for you and you ensure that everything is in compliance with the internal procedures. As a true self-starter you also see points of improvement within the department and you are able to translate this into actual improvements. It is an advantage that you know how subsidy processes are handled and administrated.
As a foreman you will also manage the financial administration for two business units and you are the first point of contact for the Business Controllers. You are responsible for the debtor and creditor administration, the general ledger administration, tax declarations and the checking and processing of payments for Airborne and you are the central point of communication for the Financial administration.
The behavioral criteria that we mainly ask of you; ownership, cooperation and accuracy in combination with good numerical analysis and discipline. Keywords are for you, self-starting, entrepreneurship and independent.
What are your responsibilities?
- Daily management of the finance team (2 FTE)
- Providing monthly, quarterly, year end and the periodic (management) reports
- As Head of Financial Administration you are responsible for the best possible design, execution and control of the administrative processes of our organisation
- You come up with points for improvement and solutions for the further optimisation of administrative processes
- You support the budget and forecast activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least three years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
What we offer
Working at Airborne International will give you the opportunity to develop your career by working on highly innovative projects. We offer you a well rewarding job in an inspiring environment with like-minded and talented colleagues. You will become part of our inspiring company where innovation, quality and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We will give you the opportunity for personal and professional growth, by training, learning on the job and coaching.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment
- Generous annual leave of 32 days
- Retirement Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours; you can start between 7:00 and 9:30
- An office that is easy to access by car and by public transport
A great opportunity to be part of a unique growth story!
Information & procedure
Recruiter: Marguerite Kortland
In case you would like to apply, please send in your application (motivation and resume) via the Apply here button.
An online assessment is part of this application procedure.